Get the truck in.!
Damn it.! I said pull your men back.
I don't want any more casualties.
Get that news crew behind the line!
- Sir! - I got men down. I got rumors flying.
What the hell's going on down here?
We tried the urban assault tank. SWAT tried the roof.
The guys in there are pros, and, sir?
- They say they've got a nuke. - Jesus!
And I'm up for reelection. What are we gonna do?
Don't worry. We've called in some pros of our own.
Who the hell are those people?
- Sheriff's department. - The Reno Sheriff's Department-
the fiinest team of law enforcement offiicers ever assembled.
But where the hell's your commanding offiicer?
Ow. Ow. Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow.
All right, talk to me, people. What do we got?
Thirty-fiive civilians on the 40th floor.
Twenty-two Chechnyan separatists, heavily armed.
They say they got a nuke, and I don't think they're just whistling "Dixie. "
All right, people, here's how this is gonna go down.
Jones, Garcia, head into the sewer system...
breach the perimeter of that building and get that nuke...
- before they flamb?half of Washoe County. - You got it, sir.
Kimball,Johnson, take up sniper positions, so and so.
- Got it. - Junior, I want you to shave Miss Acapulco...
- and shave her good. - All over it, sir!
Wait, hold on, man. How comeJunior gets to shave Miss Acapulco...
and I got to go down in the sewers?
Why does he have to shave anybody?
Oh, wow. I just had the weirdest dream.
You know you're driving, right?
Huh. Nobody in it.
Is somebody gonna get that?
My favorite thing about being a cop-
I love it when that perp get all scared of you.
You draw down on 'em. They get all scared.
"Oh, she about to kill me. Don't kill me. Don't kill me. "
I love that.
I became a cop because...
my doctors thought it would be a good idea...
for me to get out of the house.
I feel like I bring a real, uh, joie de vivre to law enforcement.
For example, my uniform, uh-
I don't wear the regulation uniform. I-
I wear these, uh, shorts.
And I actually had to lobby the sheriff's department to get to wear these.
Uh, but my argument was, hey, I'm out there on the streets.
I gotta be able to move like a cheetah, you know.
A law enforcement cheetah.
Let's go! Let's go! Let's move! Move! Move!
We got ourselves a 8-14- armed person on a roof.
I'll tell you right now, this is it. This is go time.
This is what working for the Reno Sheriff's Department is all about.
Let's do it, people. Move!
- We got a situation here, Dangle. - We got a chicken.
- What? - Chicken situation.
- That's not an 8-14.! - We got it-We got it wrong.
- Who called in the 8-14? - I did.
- Just chase him into the jacket, and I'll carry him. - What's an 8-14?
- Armed person on a roof. - Well-
- I thought a 8-14 was arson. - No, armed person on a roof.
- No, no, no, no. - Okay, okay, okay.
Stop, chicken! Stop!
- Ah, shit.! - Look out.!
I got it. I got him.
- Oh, shit. - Whoa!
Get it.! Get it.! Get it.! Get it.! Get it.!
- No, no! - I'm just knocking him out, that's all.
- Maybe he'll hold still. We can beat him to death. - Ready?
Ow! Shit! Whoa!
Can we all shoot at the same time?
You point and you shoot. Goddamn.
- Let's shoot at the same time? - Shoot at the same time.
Okay. That's the only thing that sort of makes sense.
- One. - No, I got Dangle's gun. Mine's out too.
- Is yours out? - Two-And then that way, we- we'll never know who did it.
Don't start a count and then stop.
- Oh, sorry. - Yeah, it's like a execution. Nice.
- Sorry. My bad. - What the fuck?
- What? I didn't know- - Okay, on-
- Okay, on- - Ah!
- What? - I'm out. - Am I out?
Oh, I wasn't out. Sorry. I thought I was out!
- They fit that little midget guy. - Aw, he's shitting.
- Should I call the newspaper and have 'em come take our picture? - No!
You do one on both legs.
I have applied, uh...
to the Aspen Sheriff's Department.
Um, I'll tell you this in- in, uh, the utmost secrecy.
I- I just don't think I can do it in this town anymore.
You know, Reno's really a lot like Mayberry on the TV...
except that everybody's on crystal meth and prostitution's legal.
- Ah, morning, gang. - Morning.
So, the trustees were up in the ducts all weekend...
and there should not be... too many more squirrels up in there.
So that sound that we were all hearing should, uh- should be gone.
- I hear it. - No.
- I knew they didn't get all of'em. - Want me to get it,Jim?
No more shooting in here. Have we not been over that?
- Yes. No, we have. - We don't shoot in here ever, right?
When do we shoot? When is it okay to shoot in the building?
- Hey! - Hmm?
Guess what, guys? We... have... been invited...
to the American Police Convention in Miami Beach!
- Oh! - Oh!
- Is this a joke? - What?
- Three days of fun in the sun. - Why did they invite us?
They invited us this year... because...
they invited everybody.
- I'll take it. - So they had to invite us by default. Yes!
Group hugs. Group hugs.
- I'm gonna pass out. - We get to stay in a hotel and everything?
- Yeah. - We do get to fly fiirst class, right?
Flying in style.!
We, um- We are not flying-
- Oh, Christ, I was dreaming. - Why was your hand on my dick?
I was dreaming that I was driving, uh, in the Indy 500.
Oh, God! Oh!
- Can we go look at the guns? - Yes, go look at the guns.
I'm gonna get our passes. Let's all regroup here in 90 seconds.
Oh, my God.
That's the Aspen Sheriff's Department.
- Wrong bar, buddy. - No, no, s- No, sir. Uh, I apologize.
I'm in my, uh, civilian rig.
- You probably remember me from your- - Name?
Dangle. Lieutenant, uh, uh,Jim- uh,James Ron Dangle.
Uh, I sent you my r閟um?and-and some stats and a couple of letters of
- Yeah. - And, um, about eight or maybe even nine times actually.
- There were nine. - Yeah. And you didn't get 'em, I guess.
We got 'em. Uh, we pass 'em around.
We have a pretty good laugh.
I didn't believe you were real. Here he is, guys.
This Dangle thing, I swear to gosh- We thought it was a joke.
- I haven't seen one thing- - Mm-hmm.
- in your fiile- - Sure.
that would indicate... our want of you.
So, thanks. No, thanks.
- I'd love to change your mind on that. - No, thanks.
Just want to press the- Okay.
Hi. Yeah, could you step away from the helicopter, please?
Yeah, ma'am, I was just explaining how I used to fly these...
- during the Marine Corps back in '82, '85. - Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.
Is there someone above you? You, can I talk to you?
- There's, um- Is there yelling? - Who are you?
Hi, I'm, uh, Deputy Assistant MayorJeff Spoder.
- And you're- - Hi. LieutenantJim Dangle, Reno Sheriff's Department.
- Lieutenant Jim Dangle, Reno Sheriff's Department. - Is his name in the system?
I did it several times. He is not in the system.
- Trudy did the reservations, right? - I will do it again.
- You did a name and city search? - Or not.
- There's no Reno. - There is a Reno.
- I am aware that there's a Reno. - We have an airport.
- Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go! - Get him!
- Here we go. - Go and do it, Trudy.
What the fuck?
- I don't like yelling, okay? - If you won't give us our laminates...
- can we have at least, please, our hotel room keys? - We ain't got no place to
- We've been on a bus for days. - There's no-
- You're not in there for hotel rooms. Sorry. - Hotel room keys...
are with the registration packets, the brochures and the laminates.
And give us all of those right now, please.
You can't have them because you're not in my system.
- What are we gonna do? - You know what?
I'll tell you what we're gonna do. We don't need these guys.
- No, we don't. - No. - Fuck 'em.
- We have each other. - Well, that wasn't-
- That's not-That's not better. - No, what I meant is...
we'll go someplace even nicer- That's what we'll do.
- Hi. - Hello.
- How are you? - Hello. Good.
How are you? Welcome to International Inn.
How many of them are you for my rooms?
Uh, there's eight of us for your rooms.
Eight. How- How many rooms do you need? One?
- Uh, we would prefer eight. - Eight.
Let's go see the entire hotel, shall we?
- I'll take you on a quick tour. - Well-
Then you can all get back to your suck fest.
Uh, A: we're not here for a suck fest, we're here for the convention.
- There's been a little mix-up, which is why- - Okay, I like convention "toos. "
- Okay. - Look at me. I'm in a convention.
A fucking suck fest convention here at International Inn.
Hey, assholes. More assholes for your big suck fest tonight.
How's the suck fest going, assholes?
You know the suck fest in here?
- How many rooms do you have, Glen? - I have-
- I have- uh, six rooms. - Just give us what you have.
- Can we have the keys to those? - You can have keys to six rooms.
- Okay, gang, and we'll- - This matches. Grab that one there.
- That's it. - No, hey. Hey. Hey.
What are you doing ?
This motel is like-
It's like the kind of place you'd come to if you wanted to get...
a good old-fashioned raping ...
or a down-home murder.
Okay, gang, I know we didn't get in.
- Yeah. - I know we're not staying at the nicest place in town.
But goddamn it, we're in Miami, people.
- We're in "Mee-ami. " - It's true.
This city's got hot Latin flavor up to its nuts.
Goddamn it. Let's go paint this town red. Let's do it, huh?
- Hey, bitch,you shut that kid up, okay?
Thanks for driving , man.
Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
Take the night off,Joe.
Need some assistance there, ma'am?
- Hey, Clemmy. - Jimbo.
How ya doing ?
I'm so tired. I just feel like we've been here for years and years and years
- Let's go take- - I need to get some smokes.
Oh, okay. All right. Okay.
Hey, bro, check it out. Candy underpants.
It's a goof. Just a goof.
You want to be a doll and help me lube up my sunburn?
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
Stop right there and take it all in.
I got some liquor. I got some ice.
- I'm not feeling well, baby. - Come here. Come here.
- Come here. - No, Ray-Ray, I'm- I'm-
I'm coming down with something.
Ooh, that pisses me off. That pisses me off.
- Hey, Ray. - Shut up.
- Oh! Oh, hey, I'm sorry. - Stop pushing up on me.
I don't appreciate you insinuating all the time that I am some lesbian.
- I'm sorry. - Thank you for apologizing.
This is, uh-This is Trill. This is my friend, Sugar.
We're gonna go play a little ball, aren't we?
We'll see you later.
Come on, ladies.
- What's up, girl? - Mr. Jones, huh?
- Yeah. Yes. - Mr. Jones.
Why don't you come give me some sugar?
- Speaking of bushes- - Whoa!
I don't know where there's one there.
Get one of these, uh- Get one of them.
- Huh? Get in a bush and- - No, I- I'm-
I don't know about that.
I'm so sick.
Come on. Come on!
Oh, my God! Oh! Oh!
It ain't what it looks like.! It ain't what it looks like.!
Be gentle. Geez!
Oh, my God-
- Hey,Jonesy.! - Oh-
Man Speaking Spanish ]
Open up. I don't have a key to this door.
- Oh, my God. Are you okay? - Oh!
I'm in love.
- Congratulations. - Um, you have a- a bandage on your teat.
For real. Like for real.
- A love bandage. - No, like a Ace bandage.
- Yeah, an Ace bandage on your- - On your boob.
Oh, my Go- If I have been stabbed, I am gonna be so pissed!
- Stop the room. Stop the room from moving, please. - Hold on. Hold on.
Hold on. Hold on. You have something on your boob for real. No joke.
- Oh! That's him. - Huh?
- That's him. - Who?
This is the man that's been making sweet, dirty love to me all night long.
Kinda looks like Richard Petty, the NASCAR guy.
- Yeah. You've been making love with Richard Petty? - I don't know.!
I love him.
I have to fiind who this is.
- Well, no, we gotta go- - I have to fiind who this is.
No, we gotta go back to the convention center, guys.
No, you have to go buy me some cranberry juice...
'cause it's gonna be one of those days, I'll tell you.
- Oh, no. Yeast infection time. - I'll tell you.
- I'm gonna break this down for you one time.
- This looks bad. - We have a bioterrorism attack here.
- Holy fuck. - They were infected with a toxin to which we have no antidote.
It is not identified. Do we have any government offiicials here...
- from Miami- - I'm the assistant, uh, deputy mayor.
Right. What we need is someone who is high-ranking in the Miami Beach
They're all- Everyone above me, um, is-
is stuck in the convention center right now.
You quarantined them in there, so I'm the acting, uh-
I'm actually- I'm acting mayor right now.
All right, this is Acting MayorJeff Spoder.
If you need any offiice supplies, get some copies made...
a stapler, it's this guy.
I- I'd like to coordinate with your, um, team to a-assess and handle the-
I'd love to know where you are at all times so I can avoid you.
That would be helpful. Now-
We have an infectious contamination in this building.
We have quarantined it. We have plus or minus 2,000 law enforcement offiicers...
from all over this great United States of America in there.
- 2,130. - Do we have any police offiicers at all...
outside the confiines of this building?
Step up. Highest ranking offiicer.
Jesus Christ. You're in charge?
Sir, yes, sir. Wh-What are- What are ya-What's going on?
All right, right now we got the entire Miami Beach police force in there.
- Check. - That means that these streets right now are unpatrolled.
I need every one of you out there...
answering 911 calls, patrolling the streets.
Department of Homeland Security is gonna be maintaining the perimeter.
There is no police force of any kind outside the building?
How the hell have you not picked this up yet?
- Go out there, patrol the streets. - Right.
You're the only thing standing between complete chaos and order.
Check! We're on it!
The Reno Sheriff's Department at your service, sir!
- Where's the, uh- - Can we have a map?
- Where's the police station? - Where are we supposed to go?
It's all right. It's all right. I'm here.
- Rogers? - That's me.
Rick Smith, SWAT.
They call me "The Condor. '"
I'm sorry I'm late to the barbecue. I was on a mission when I got the call.
Let me ask you a question, people.
What's the difference between bravery and courage?
- Oh, I know. Bravery is something that you do. - Shh. Shh.
Bravery is when you do something dangerous...
and you're not even scared.
Courage is when you're smart enough to know...
you should be scared, but you do it anyway.
You will not fail.
I will not allow you to fail.
Under my watch, I will not allow you to fail.
As God as my witness, we will not fail.
Are you with me?
- Are you with me? - Is that-
It's okay. I know what I'm doing. I know the thing is out of the thing.
This can come out. This stays like this.
- Okay. - Are you with me?
- Yes! - Are you with me?
- Yes! - How- Okay, the thing. Okay that came out now for real.
Wait. Wait. Wait.
No, it's okay. I got 10 seconds with these sons of bitches.
- I got 'em. - Wait a second.
Oh, man! That's how blood splatters.
Um, so does that mean we're back in charge?
I scheduled a big Friday meeting.
- Sheriff's department. - Sheriff's department.
- Sheriff's department. - Sheriff's department.
911. Uh, yes, sir, what is the nature of your emergency?
Okay, where are you?
No, in relationship to where I am.
I just have to check a map. I am s- Hold on. Hold on. Can you hold, please?
- Hello, sheriff's department. - All right, uh, I can't- I don't have a pen.
Uh, I don't have- I don't-
Okay, people! Let's roll!
- Dear Lord. - My, oh, my.
My ride is greater than your ride.
Hey, everybody. Everybody-
- Let's be careful out there, okay? - Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
- Oh. - Oh. - Oh, shit.
- Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm all right.
- I'm fiine. - Go ahead. Go ahead.
Supposed to be-
We could've hit 11 th and Ocean, like, fiive minutes ago.
Wait a second. Are we on a street?
I think we're in a- We're in a caf?
- I think we're in a caf? - We're in a caf?
Nothing - Nothing to see here.
It took us 40 minutes to get out.
If you would've turned right on Mar韆 Buena-
- You didn't tell me to. - I did tell you to.
- No, you didn't. - Don't tell me what I didn't tell you.
- Sheriff's department! - "El departmento de sheriff. "
- Oh! - Oh!
- Oh, hell. Shit, no. - Oh.!
- That's a North American alligator, man. - Ah, shit. Okay, what do we do?
Uh- Hell, let's just-
- Yeah, we should just go. - Let's just go.
Just let nature take its course.
Hello.! There y'all are. You trespassin;
- Sir. - You little sneaky trespassers.
- Get back in- No.! - Sir.
- Sir, please. Please get back in your yard. - How are we doing ? Hi.
- We got a situation here, sir. - Yeah, we got a situation.
- Couple blueberries coming in and making a fruit salad, huh? - Sir, please!
- Sir. Sir. - No. No! Hey!
- We can't allow you to go in the pool, sir. - Why not?
That gator won't bite. You scared of this pretty little thing?
- I don't know, sir. - You scared of this pretty little thing?
He's a gator. Where you from? Where you from, you don't know gator?
We're from Reno. We're not from here.
- Oh, shit. - Hey, look. Look here.
Rule number one for gator- you gotta respect it.
- You don't respect a gator, gator not respect you. - Don't touch it!
- Stop! - They got peripheral eye vision on the side.
I'm gonna come at him like another predator.
Not a prey, I come at him like a predator.
- Stop that. TJ., pleasejust stop all of this. - Now look at this.
Now watch this. Watch this. Watch this.
- No. - Oh, okay.
Don't even refle- 'Cause he respect me.
One, two, three, four, fiive, and then it split to a double.
That mean this gator 50 year old. He been attacked before.
He know how to approach. Now watch this. Watch this.
- No.! No.! - Watch for it.
- Come on now.! - I'm his daddy!
Come on. Get out. No.
- Okay. No. - Look at that. That gator don't bite. He don't do nothin;
Well, that gator dead.
Yeah, this gator's dead.
This is the life. I am so gla-
How did we luck out, and all those other turkeys...
are dealing with that bio-attack?
I don't know. And guess what?
I don't care. 'Cause I'm shaking my shoulders.
- I'm shaking my shoulders. - Me neither. I don't care.
- Check it out. - Don't hate, ladies.
- Don't hate. - Don't hate on me.
- Don't hate on me. No, she didn't. - Stop it.
- Yeah. - Let me get your vernacular straightened out...
'cause I don't want you embarrassing me in case we meet some people.
Okay, so if somebody comes up to you and they say...
"Hey, Offiicer," what you gonna say back?
- Give it to me. - No- No, you didn't, bitch.!
- So if somebody says, "Hey, how you doing?" - Mm-hmm.
You just go, "What up, yo?" Got it?
What up, yo, player?
See, you keep putting extras on it. That's-You don't follow instructions.
- You just supposed to say exactly what I told you to say. - All right, try it
- Hey, how you doing? - Shut up, nigga.
I did it again. Ow!Jesus Christ, Ray.
- I'm hungry. - I'm afraid I did a terrible thing.
- What? - Well, I had to pee...
so instead of doing the whole bathing suit off...
I did the- the pull over and out the side.
Oh, yeah, where you pull it to the side.
And I think I dribbled a little bit.
?Coma mi amigo bailar en el discotheque-o?
I don't speak Spanish.
Hey! What the hell? Hey!
How ya doing, guys? Eh?
- Uh- - Who is your little friend?
- We don't know him, sir. - Uh, we don't know that guy.
Oh, you don't know who this is?
You believe these guys?
- I get really sick and tired- - I don't know you or anybody else-
Hey. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
- We don't know him. - We don't know him.
I'm not a cop. I'm just- I'm here on vacation, man.
- How'd you know Mr. Big? - We don't know Mr. Big.
- What is your connection to Mr. Big? - We don't know Mr. Big!
- Why are you investigating me? - We're not- Huh?
Look, you guys are smart guys, right?
- Yeah. - I know this.
- No. No. We're not. - All the other cops are imprisoned in that building.
But you manage to walk the streets. I don't know how you escaped it.
We didn't-We couldn't get our passes, sir.
You're very smart.
Huh? Huh? Get my message?
Oh! Oh! Man!
- Ow! Goddamn! - Turn it off.
Sick fuck! Who brings a weed whacker on a boat?
You forget you ever see me.
I got this tattoo the other day, um...
and I don't know where I got it, so I'm wondering if I got it here.
Why don't you, uh, come back here. Come take a look at it.
Okay, so, the tattoo's on the left, right?
- Mm-hmm. - So, I don't know why we're-
Well, you know, it's- it's as much about where it's not, as where it is.
Get a sense here, if I can-
- If I just- - That's some beautiful work.
Thank you. I'm hoping you guys can tell me whose it is...
because I'm really in pain here.
Hey! What the fuck?
- Oh. I was- - Our fucking toilets need snaking back there.
- I don't pay you to play grab-ass with the clients. - I was-
She came in and I- You weren't around, so I was just-
- Snake the fucking toilets. - Got it.
- See you later, Breen. - Fucking plumbers, man.
- Can I help you? - What's up?
So, we got a call that there was some lewd behavior going on on the boardwalk.
Holy shit. Is that Terry?
That's Terry. That's one of our locals from Reno.
- Terry! - What?
- Hi! - What the hell?
- What you doing in Miami? - What's going on?
Look at your hair. That's fun.
- Terry, what are you doing here? - What do you mean?
I just flew in on my jet.
Terry, what are you- Did you follow us to Miami?
- Did you know we were coming down here? - No, I live here.
It's where my house is. I have 17 houses.
- This is where one of'em is. - Terry.
What did I do?
What-That's what we want to know. What did you do?
We got a call about lewd behavior on the boardwalk...
and you the only thing I see around here that could qualify... as lewd.
How is this- I'm not lewd at all.
I don't even know what- Lube or lewd?
- Terry. - What?
Why are you here, and what are you doing?
I just flew in. I'm recording an album.
Fuck You, Dad.
And it drops in, uh, 2009.
Terry, when you are here, you are an ambassador for Reno.
Heavy on the "assador. "
South "be-otch. "
- Knock it off. - Listen-
- I'm on wheels, yo. - What are you covered in?
- Ew. Terry. - What? It's, uh, apple martini and lube.
- Ugh! - Come on, Terry.
That's not all you on. What else are you on?
- What else are you on? - I'm on fucking crack, yo.
The Department of Homeland Security has supplied us...
with some evidence collected by themselves and the C.D.C...
from the convention center.
And it is ourjob to put the pieces together.
Anyone have a theory?
Oh, my God!
- Fuck! Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck! - Put it back on!
- Oh, God! Oh! - Come on. Be thorough, guys.
- You got some stunning abs. - Oh, thank you. You know, I do, uh- I work out.
- Really? - Uh, a good bit.
- Yeah, you yoga or something? - I do- I do it all. I do yoga-
- You flexible? - I'm pretty flexible.
The thing is now you want to be sure when you do it though, to just-
You gotta, uh- You gotta-
What you don't want to do is get- You want to get the waist up.
- Oh. - Excuse me.
Whoo. Sorry about that.
- All the spicy food up in here in Miami. - Occupational-
Okay, okay, what have we got?
C- C- C-
Boobs, boobs, boobs, boobs, boobs.
All right. Yeah.
We gotta clear this beach. We gotta clear it now. I want good ideas.
Let's go. Boom. What do we got? Williams.
- You want me to come back to you? - Come back to me.
- Come back to you. Trudy Wiegel. - I have an idea,Jim.
- Yeah? - What about a telephone...
that you can actually smell through?
Uh, whale-related. Whale-related. Clearing the beach ideas.
- Not in- Not inventions. - I have nothing.
- Jim, if you think about it- - Who gave-Who gave topless a gun?
- Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! - Oh, no. No. Get down. Get down.
Okay, people, this is how we're gonna do it. Ready?
Here is our-What kind of whale do we think that is?
- Uh, sperm? - Big one?
- Black whale. - A narwhal. A narwhal.
- Here's what- Here's what we're gonna do. - Face the-
We are, per Travis- per Travis and Trudy both-
- What'd I do? - What we're gonna do is-
- Stick your butt in the air. - we are going to-
- You put your feet on it like that and then I'll help you. - get a rather large
- Jonesy!Jonesy! - We are going to make sushi cuts.
- Which is the hand-cut sushi and which is-when they roll- - Inside out roll.
We're gonna make some crosscuts, crosscuts, crosscuts.
- I- I like California roll. - Okay, we'll then roll each individual piece into
which we dig here to the ocean, per Travis.
- This is a channel to the ocean. - We're gonna chainsaw the damn thing?
- Yeah, into little sus- Which one's the hand-cut rolls? - No one's paying
I have no idea what you're talking about.
Let's try and get it. It's only 15, 20 feet. How hard could it be?
In... fiive, six, seven, eight.
Do it! It's going! She's moving!
- It's moving! - I can feel it!
Five, four, three. Hut!
- Oh! - Oh. Oh.
Okay, ready, people, on my count.
One, two, three!
Oh! Oh! Wait!
Get a Wet-Nap, people.!
Good God! We got a offiicer down. We need a Wet-Nap!
So, when the chips are down and it's fourth and, uh-
- uh, fourth and, uh- - Goal.
Goal. Who can you count on? LieutenantJimbo.
And... his associates.
Who shall remain nameless. There's too many of them to name at once.
- Trudy! Give me a "T." - No, we- they shall remain nameless.
His associates. Anyway, all right, here we go. You ready, peeps?
- Yeah. - Let's do it to it.
And- un, deux, trois.
- Go team! Go team! Aaah! - Ew! Ew! Ew!
Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew!
Ew.! Ew.! Ew.! Ew.!
You blew up a wha-
You blew up a whale on- on our- our beaches.!
There are people screaming at me now...
because you guys have been screwing everything up.!
You bunch of jerk heads!
P. Diddy's boat is all covered in whale.
And then Shaq's boat, a piece of... whale-
- Don't touch me! - Sorry, I was just-
Now, you people-you have to start acting like this is a crisis!
And you have to get your stuff together!
You need to strap it down!
And get it together.!
Now, I'm gonna go and listen on my phone...
to get yelled at some more!
- Sorry. - Bye,Jeff.
Okay, guys, nojoke. You heard littleJeffi.
We have got to strap it down.
- Okay? - What does that mean?
I have no idea. But you- He said it specifiically.
I think it means we've got to do better.
What the fuck, man?
- That's what the siren's for. - You gotta signal.
- You're supposed to signal.! - Use your signal, fuck head.!